Monday, July 30, 2012

PACKING LIST

Hey guys!
Hope you've all checked your emails since July 24th to see trip placements! You should be hearing from your leaders soon if you haven't already. We are all so excited to start off the 2012 AESOP season! Literally jumping out of excitement!

But now, down to business. As we promised, here is the PACKING LIST info to help you prepare for your trips:

Click here to view the packing list for ALL AESOP trips! The packing list is displayed on the AESOP home page on the Bates website. If you have any questions regarding gear for specific trips, we urge you to contact your trip leaders. They will be more than happy to help. Mackie, Will and I can help too of course!

This was our version of a packing list last year... hmm.. looks like we need to do some organizing!


I just want to take the time here to thank everyone for being so patient with us as we try to figure out all the logistics behind what I know will be the most amazing AESOP of all time. We are replying to emails as quickly as we can but have gotten swamped in the last week so it may take a couple days for us to get through them all. But don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you! I promise.


I also want to send a big shout out to the two most amazing co-coordinators out there.. Mackie and Will have been so wonderful tying up the loose ends I left back in May and starting up new projects. The 3 of us have all had our fair share of alone time in the AESOP office over the last year (me during 2nd semester and Short Term, Will in May and June, and Mackie over the summer) working out logistics and I must admit, I was pretty excited to escape the small (but still cozy) confines of our garage-office space for the summer. But now that it's AESOP time, I am more than ready to get back up there and kick things off for real! It's going to be a great time for all of us!


See you soon and please (I feel like I ALWAYS say this, but I'm going to say it again..) feel free to email or call us with any questions!

28 DAYS!!


~Ellie



No comments:

Post a Comment